It's the countertop series! We're learning about recycled glass today.
Recycled glass countertops are made from glass (sometimes from curbside recycling programs) mixed with resin or concrete. They can be made to look like natural stone (the homogenous look) OR they can have a glassy, tiled look (terrazzo style).
- The recycled glass countertop was invented in 1996 by Don McPherson, who was at the time a student at UC Berkeley.
- In 2006, investors acquired McPherson's company (Counter Productions) and renamed it Vetrazzo.
- Vetrazzo is still the leading manufacturer of recycled glass countertops.
- Countertop Speciality
- PodCorn is the easiest way to monetize your podcast. Learn more here.
- Romer Skin Care (use code "COUNTER" at checkout for 15% off your order)
Daniel Tureck - sound
Caio Slikta - logo
Jason Shaw - Tennessee Hayride (theme music)
Email us: [email protected]
Find us on IG: @counterprogrammingpod