Counties! It's almost here. Election 2020.
In this episode, we share our voting plans -- What's your voting plan?
Welcome to Counter Programming with Shira & Arielle. On this podcast, we bring you stories and information on topics with the word "count" or "counter" in the title. Last week, we reviewed the 2002 film The Count of Monte Cristo.
This week we're... COUNTing Down to the Election AKA giving you tips on how to stay involved in the last few days before the most important election of our lifetimes.
Here's what you can do:
1. Donate to these candidates (click on the links)
2. Relational Organizing: when you chat with friends and family on the phone or in person, ask them about their voting plans!
3. Sign up for call / text banking at mobilize.us/joebiden. The Counter Programming Challenge: sign up for at least one time slot before the election!
4. Mission Arizona - opportunities for law students and lawyers
5. Send pizza to long lines! polls.pizza for more info and to send a pie!
Counties, we need your voices!
Send us a voice memo to us at [email protected]. The voice memo should say something along the lines of:
Hi, I'm Arielle from Portland, Maine, and you're listening to Counter Programming with Shira and Arielle.
We'll be going on hiatus in a few weeks, Counties!
Follow us on Instagram!
Leave us a review on Apple or a comment on Castbox.
Tweet at us. Here’s Shira. Here’s Arielle.
Buzzsprout, y'all, the best podcast host in the game.